Peppered Steak With 5 Star Gourmet Steak Sauce
RECIPE BY: Ben Ross
This is so nice your mouth will still be watering after you finish it. Do not buy shop made pepper steak; the homemade pepper steak is so much better. A must try.
* 1/2 diced tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon dry sherry
* 2/3 cup tomato sauce
* 1/3 cup water
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 large rump steak, cut in half
* 4 tablespoons crushed peppercorn
* 1 egg
* fresh parsley
2. Place the oil in the bottom of a saucepan.
3. Cook the diced tomatos in saucepan on low heat.
4. Continually stir them.
5. Add pepper and salt early on in the cooking of the tomatoes.
6. When the tomatoes are nearly cooked add the dry sherry.
7. Now leave the tomatoes for 1 min so that all the sherry is absorbed in the tomatoes.
8. Add the tomato sauce and stir in and then add the paprika.
9. Add the water slowly so that the thickness is what you desire.
10. Serve on top of steak or as part of a fancy dish.
11. PEPPERED STEAK————–.
12. Beat the egg so that the yolk is blended in with the white.
13. Dip the steak piece by piece into the egg.
14. Then cover the steak with the peppercorns.
15. Place the steak onto high heat for 30 seconds each side and then reduce heat and cook until it is how you like it.
16. Once cooked place on a plate.
17. Generously pour the sauce over the steak and garnish with a bit of fresh parsley.
18. Serve and enjoy.